The Dakota Folding Arm Awnings slender head-box design means it will go where other awnings won’t, its low-profile is especially suited to compact patios and terraces, making it ideal for multi-unit developments requiring high-quality designer appeal. This beautifully constructed, outdoor awning pivots to any angle from horizontal through to 45 degrees, protecting you from lower sun angles and allowing light rain to easily run off. With a maximum size of 5m in width and up to 3m in projection and flexible mounting options the Dakota truly is a beautiful design. Additionally, Dakota’s low-maintenance needs make it a preferred choice for Strata Bodies and commercial applications.
- The definitive compact folding arm awning
- Perfect for both residential and commercial applications
- Sleek, contemporary look to complement any architectural design
- Enhance and optimise living and entertainment space outdoors
- Slimline, unobtrusive headbox which protects and prolongs the life of the system
- No unsightly poles or structures required
- Fully enclosed cassette protects the system when not in use
- Protect your family and guests with up to 99.5% UV protection
- Elongated headbox shape to accommodate low clearances
- Pitch Adjustment (flat – 45 degrees) to block sun at various angles
- Designed & Manufactured in Australia
- 5 Year Warranty
- BMS & Home Automation Intergration
- Motorised: Remote or Switch
- Manual Crank Option
- Acrylic & Screen Fabric Options
- Standard Dulux & Interpon Powder Coated Frame Colours
- Single systems can span up to 5m and 3 m extension
- Wind & Movement Sensors
- Sun Sensors
- Rain Sensors
- Areas that experience low clearances
- Restaurants & Cafes
Dickson Orchestra Acrylic
Acrylic fabrics are a lightweight and versatile, with a high UV Block out and water resistance making it the perfect fabric type for our range of Folding Arm Awnings. Block the heat and UV while maintaining natural light with the Orchestra range.
Dickson Orchestra Max Acrylic
The MAX range of fabrics are completely covered with a special treatment called PERMACLEAN. This treatment is formulated with nano-particles that make water bead up and roll off the fabric, taking dirt right along with it before it has a chance to settle in.
Soltis® 86 is the perfect textile choice for essential solar protection combined with openness to let in more light. The open weave also allows for better sight through the fabric. With a 14% openness, it is perfect for south-facing facades and conservatories needing greater amounts of light, while still cutting up to 86% of heat.
Soltis® 93 textiles are available in roll-widths of 267 cm for use on very large panels. The micro-ventilation system naturally dissipates the residual heat toward the outside, allowing air to circulate, thereby considerably reducing the greenhouse effect. With a 7% openness, it is perfect for North & West facing application.
Soltis 96 provides excellent thermal and visual performance, controlling the heat gain impacts of solar radiation, whilst providing glare free outward visibility and enhancing occupant comfort levels. The tighter weave and 4% openness make it perfect for western windows and awning applications were a higher level of protection is needed.
Sunworker fabrics comes in 3m roll widths, allowing for large coverage without a join seam. SUNWORKER fabric improves the building’s energy footprint. It repels up to 95% of heat, dramatically reducing the need for air conditioning. With a 6% openness and visually pleasing look, it is perfect for most facades.
Dulux Powder Coating
Dulux Powder & Industrial Coatings is the largest powder supplier in Australia and New Zealand. As a pioneer in the powder coatings industry, they offer a wide range of stock powder coating colours and technologies
- External Blinds
- Internal Blinds
- Simply Roller
Internal Roller Blinds
- Retractable Roofs