The Issiroll External Window Blind dramatically decreases heat, glare and UV rays entering the rooms while ensuring that the view and natural light is maintained.
The Issiroll makes interiors more comfortable, protects valuable furniture, flooring, and significantly reduces heating and cooling costs. It is also inconspicuously designed to harmonise with the look and mood of any attractive setting. Issey’s strength lies in their creative design skills to adapt the Issiroll Outdoor Blind to supplement today’s design movement of large glass dimensions, resulting in solutions with various flexible head boxes and track options to cope with sizable spans.
- Choice of side guides: 316 stainless steel cables or aluminium tracks
- A variety of track guides are available to suit different applications
- B2 linking option – 2 blinds operated by 1 motor
- Screen fabrics provide optimal sun protection, while the view is maintained
- Stops solar energy before it enters your home or office, making it much more effective than
- internal blinds at cutting down the heat
- Slimline head box protects and prolongs the life of the system
- Designed & Manufactured in Australia
- 5 Year Warranty
- BMS & Home Automation Integration
- Motorised: Remote or Switch
- Manual Crank Option
- Screen & Privacy Fabric Options
- Standard Dulux & Interpon Powder Coated Frame Colours
- Single systems can span up to 5m and 3.4 drop (drop dependent on width)
- Wind & Movement Sensors
- Sun Sensor
- B2 Twin Blind Variant
- Windloc Locking Mechanism
- Zip Track
- Windows & Doors
- Panorama Windows
- Low-Rise, Glass-Fronted Buildings
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Commercial & Residential Buildings
Soltis® 86 is the perfect textile choice for essential solar protection combined with openness to let in more light. The open weave also allows for better sight through the fabric. With a 14% openness, it is perfect for south-facing facades and conservatories needing greater amounts of light, while still cutting up to 86% of heat.
Soltis® 92 textiles have a micro-ventilation system that regulates the sun's heating effects. When they are placed on the outside of windows they absorb and reflect back up to 96% of the heat contained in the sun's rays, thereby eliminating the greenhouse effect. With a 8% openness, it is perfect for north & east facing applications.
Soltis® 93 textiles are available in roll-widths of 267 cm for use on very large panels. The micro-ventilation system naturally dissipates the residual heat toward the outside, allowing air to circulate, thereby considerably reducing the greenhouse effect. With a 7% openness, it is perfect for North & West facing application.
Soltis 96 provides excellent thermal and visual performance, controlling the heat gain impacts of solar radiation, whilst providing glare free outward visibility and enhancing occupant comfort levels. The tighter weave and 4% openness make it perfect for western windows and awning applications were a higher level of protection is needed.
Soltis W96 from Serge Ferrari is a superior solar protection waterproof fabric. The translucency level of the fabric creates a pleasant environment compared to conventional blockout fabrics, while the pattern creates an appealing visual aesthetic.
Sunworker fabrics comes in 3m roll widths, allowing for large coverage without a join seam. SUNWORKER fabric improves the building’s energy footprint. It repels up to 95% of heat, dramatically reducing the need for air conditioning. With a 6% openness and visually pleasing look, it is perfect for most facades.
Dulux Powder Coating
Dulux Powder & Industrial Coatings is the largest powder supplier in Australia and New Zealand. As a pioneer in the powder coatings industry, they offer a wide range of stock powder coating colours and technologies
- External Blinds
- Internal Blinds
- Simply Roller
Internal Roller Blinds
- Retractable Roofs