The Unicom Drop Arm Awning is one of the most robust modern drop-arm awnings on the market. It is used to shade balconies, doors and upper-floor windows. The spring loaded arm system’s projection angle can be freely extended between 0 to 115 degrees allowing protection from low sun angles while allowing movement of air through the opening. The robust spring loaded drop arms with high fixing base, and 6m width due to the larger diameter roller tube make the Unicom the strongest drop arm awning of its type on the market.
- Low angled to block morning or afternoon sun
- Can be stopped at any intermediate point depending on angle of sun
- Spring loaded arms for high wind resistance and taut fabric
- Reduce heat and allow airflow
- See-through fabric available to preserve the view
- Ideal for both residential and commercial applications
- Slimline, unobtrusive head box which protects and prolongs the life of the system
- Because of the design of the system windows may be left ajar
- Designed & Manufactured in Australia
- Motorised & Manual Options
- Multiple fabric options from see through to opaque
- Standard Dulux & Interpon Range Powder Coated Frame Colours
- Single systems can span up to 6m with a 1.4m arm extension
- Wind & Movement Sensors
- Sun Sensor
- Special Eave mount design/li>
- Upper Floor Windows
- Alfresco Area
- Restaurants & Cafes
Dickson Orchestra Acrylic
Acrylic fabrics are a lightweight and versatile, with a high UV Block out and water resistance making it the perfect fabric type for our range of Folding Arm Awnings. Block the heat and UV while maintaining natural light with the Orchestra range.
Soltis® 86 is the perfect textile choice for essential solar protection combined with openness to let in more light. The open weave also allows for better sight through the fabric. With a 14% openness, it is perfect for south-facing facades and conservatories needing greater amounts of light, while still cutting up to 86% of heat.
Soltis® 92 textiles have a micro-ventilation system that regulates the sun's heating effects. When they are placed on the outside of windows they absorb and reflect back up to 96% of the heat contained in the sun's rays, thereby eliminating the greenhouse effect. With a 8% openness, it is perfect for north & east facing applications.
Soltis® 93 textiles are available in roll-widths of 267 cm for use on very large panels. The micro-ventilation system naturally dissipates the residual heat toward the outside, allowing air to circulate, thereby considerably reducing the greenhouse effect. With a 7% openness, it is perfect for North & West facing application.
Soltis 96 provides excellent thermal and visual performance, controlling the heat gain impacts of solar radiation, whilst providing glare free outward visibility and enhancing occupant comfort levels. The tighter weave and 4% openness make it perfect for western windows and awning applications were a higher level of protection is needed.
Sunworker fabrics comes in 3m roll widths, allowing for large coverage without a join seam. SUNWORKER fabric improves the building’s energy footprint. It repels up to 95% of heat, dramatically reducing the need for air conditioning. With a 6% openness and visually pleasing look, it is perfect for most facades.
Dulux Powder Coating
Dulux Powder & Industrial Coatings is the largest powder supplier in Australia and New Zealand. As a pioneer in the powder coatings industry, they offer a wide range of stock powder coating colours and technologies
- External Blinds
- Internal Blinds
- Simply Roller
Internal Roller Blinds
- Retractable Roofs